Meridian Wave Acupuncture
Immediate relief, clinically proven, distal acupuncture
: Amos Ziv
- 6-7 February 2016 (sold out)
- 19-20 March 2016
Amos Ziv M.Sc L.Ac, is the former director of clinical research in Shiram Integrated Medicine Services, Asaf Harofeh Medical Center, Israel where he headed the Acupuncture for Back and Neck Pain in the Emergency Room Clinical Trial (ABNP study). He is a graduate of the American College of TCM, San Francisco, California. An expert in TCM channel theory applications. Amos studied as a personal student of Prof. Wang Ju Yi in California and China since 1999. He is an invited speaker to international conferences such as Rothenburg Germany, ECIM, the ARRC symposium, BAcC and more.
What participants from Europe seminars have said:
“Huge success – nothing but praise!”
“Clear and detailed explanation of the meridians, the level of pain and how to reduce the
amount of needles when treating pain”
“Highly sensible and concrete, immediately applicable in my practice with good results”
“Very practice-based, highly effective”
Learn to activate a powerful leverage of Meridian Channel Qi to facilitate immediate pain relief and healing. Follow a clear, 9 step pragmatic protocol for the treatment of musculoskeletal and neurologic conditions
- For the first time in the UK, a perfect blend of practical hands on teachings with classical TCM channel theory
- A highly effective clinical tool taught in a nine step by step protocol based on classical TCM channel theory
- A solution for the majority of both acute and chronic musculoskeletal and neurological conditions seen in an acupuncture clinic
- A unique class enabling immediate use of the system at the end of the workshop
- The only system which was clinically validated in a randomised controlled study and is now used in A & E hospital departments
- Ability to progress to an advanced seminar series
According the classics, Channel theory is one of the 3 pillars of Chinese Medicine which also include Yin Yang and five element theory and Zang Fu theory. Much of the material on classical Channel Theory was not included in modern TCM text books and teaching programs. This course will cover the basic structure of channel theory and function yet will focus on it’s clinical applications.
Amos Ziv, M.Sc L.Ac, will be presenting a simple yet highly effective Acupuncture/Acupressure system for instant and lasting pain relief and healing. This workshop will teach a practical clinical tool which is based on classical TCM channel theory.
- Effective for:
- Back and neck chronic or acute pain or reduced range of motion
- Whiplash injury
- Residual pain and discomfort from long term old trauma
- “Stubborn ” conditions that have failed treatment with other modalities or acupuncture treatments
- Radiculopathy due to bulging or herniated disk
- Joint pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis and Golfer’s elbow
- Trigger finger
- De-Quervain’s syndrome
- Post-operative pain
- Numbness/tingling/ decreased musculoskeletal range of motion
- And much more…
This system has been used successfully with thousands of patients in China, Israel and the US and has been taught for numerous practitioners in Israel and USA. It has been clinically validated in a randomized controlled trial for acute back and neck pain in a major hospital in Israel.
Early bird £250 by 15th Nov, £ 270 from 16 Nov to 30 Dec, £285 afer 1 Jan 2016
Refunds and Cancellation Policy:
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing no later than 4 weeks prior to the seminar. No refunds will be granted after that date.